If you or a loved one have suffered injuries from a truck accident in Las Vegas, contact Jack Bernstein Injury Lawyers now. Attorney Jack G. Bernstein has 40 years of experience representing victims and their families in a variety of truck accident cases with injury related matters. We will fight the insurance companies to get the maximum value for your claim and financial compensation for your injuries.
When you or a loved one is involved in an accident where a large semi-truck has hit you, it can lead to devastating injuries and other consequences. Truck accidents are often severe due to the sheer size and weight differences between commercial and passenger vehicles. Injuries from these accidents can be life-threatening or permanently disabling.
If you have been in a truck accident, the skilled legal team at Jack Bernstein Injury Lawyers can work with you on your claim. Our Las Vegas truck accident lawyers help you protect your rights with a personalized approach to ensure you get the compensation you need to recover from your injuries.
What Compensation Can You Receive in a Truck Accident Claim?
Truck accident victims often want to know what compensation they may receive for their claim. After all, an accident usually involves sudden, unexpected financial hardship. Therefore, your injury settlement is crucial to ensure you can recover from the accident.
Compensation that you may receive in a truck accident claim includes:
- Emergency medical bills, including ambulance costs
- Surgery, X-rays, scans, and medication
- Long-term medical expenses
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Mental health care to treat issues like PTSD or anxiety
- Lost wages and disruptions to your career trajectory
- Lost contributions to family and household
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
- Injury to lifestyle
Many accident victims underestimate the value of their claim because they may not be aware of all of the types of damages recoverable. Not all your losses are easily quantifiable in a dollar amount. Disruption to your ability to earn an income, pain and suffering, and less tangible losses should all be fairly compensated.
At Jack Bernstein Injury Lawyers, we can use the facts of your accident and the different impacts on your daily life to calculate a fair settlement value after your truck accident.
Truck Accidents Caused by Driver Error
Truck drivers must exercise increased caution while navigating the congested streets and highways of Las Vegas. Unfortunately, negligent actions often result in accidents that cause severe injuries or even death.
Common causes of semi-truck accidents include:
- Non-compliance with federally mandated hours of service regulations.
- Speeding in an attempt to cover excessive distances in a single day.
- Distractions like texting or talking on the phone.
- Insufficient training, inadequate supervision, and poor employee management.
- Hiring unqualified drivers by motor carriers.
- Errors in loading or failure to adhere to load securing regulations.
- Inadequate vehicle maintenance and inspection.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Reckless driving.
- Failure to maintain a safe following distance from other vehicles.
When a crash occurs, there may be multiple factors involved. Even if the cause of the collision is not immediately apparent, our team of Las Vegas truck accident lawyers can assist you in conducting a thorough investigation to determine and establish the cause of the accident.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
If you have been injured in a truck accident, contact Jack Bernstein Injury Lawyers for a free, no obligation consultation with experienced truck accident lawyers. You will gain an advocate for every stage in the claims process until you have the compensation you deserve.
Jack Bernstein Injury Lawyers is available to help you handle your truck accident claim in the Las Vegas metropolitan area and beyond. Jack Bernstein and his team can offer you the personalized service and legal representation you deserve.
Call us at (702) 633-3333 or contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your case.